Give your group the experience of an all-inclusive yachting adventure cruising the islands of Croatia!
• 72 foot, 3 cabin yacht (refurbished in 2022), accommodating 6 guests
• 2 crew members
• Marina, mooring and harbor fees
• 7 days, with check-in/out in Split
• Islands to visit: Brac, Hvar, Vis, Šolta (routes and islands may vary due to weather and sea conditions)
• Food and beverage: breakfast, light meal (lunch or dinner), snacks, water, juices, soft drinks and coffee. (Beer, wine, spirits and specified food items can be provided upon request at an additional cost.)
• Water toys: Seabob and lift foil
(Please note: Crew tips, land transportation, and any additional items are not included in the price.)
We are pleased to offer this sample 7-day itinerary for a better idea of the possibilities.
Embark on the yacht at the marina in Split and cruise to the town of Maslinica on the island of Šolta.
Organized lunch with domestic foods and a wine or olive tasting.
Cruise to the island of Vis, with a stop at the town of Vis after a swim in a local bay or cove.
Wine tasting or a military tour.
Blue cave tour and swimming in bays on the south side of the island of Vis, with a stop for a leisurely lunch.
Cruise to the town of Korčula on the island of Korčula.
Overnight onboard at the marina.
Korčula walking tour with a private guide followed by lunch and swimming in Moro Stupe Bay.
Cruise to the town of Hvar on the island of Hvar.
Sightsee throughout the town Hvar and visit Fortica Fortress, with a view of the islands of Paklinski and Vis.
A cooking class tour at family Tudor, where guests learn about local food and how to prepare it.
Cruise to Island Brač.
Horseback riding in the sea and swimming, if possible.
Free time and overnight onboard.
"*" indicates required fields